The PDU Podcast Product Details
The Convenient & Affordable Way to Earn PDU’s
Are you frustrated with the time it takes to maintain your PMP or PgMP certification? Balancing work and family responsibilities and don’t know how you will take care of your required PDUs? The perfect solution is here: The PDU Podcast. It’s fast, convenient and affordable.
How The PDU Podcast Works
The PDU Podcast is easy. Simply order your subscription and add The PDU Podcast to your iTunes or other podcatcher tool. (iTunes is free software from Apple that will start downloading your first Webinar immediately.) Now plug-in your iPod to synchronize the webinar and then play it anywhere you can take the iPod.
For monthly and yearly subscriptions, wait for 30 days and your next webinar will automatically be available for download. For the one-time purchases, you will be able to download the webinars immediately.
Portable Media Players
Our webinar videos play on most of the latest generation players like iPod, iPhone, Zune, Blackberry, Nokia E51 and others. Even on your laptop if you must.
Ready to try it for free? The Free PDU Podcast on your player...
- Earn PDUs Anywhere: With The PDU Podcast™ there is no need to go to a classroom. You don't even have to sit at your computer. Simply download the webinars to your iPod (or other player) and play them wherever you are.
- Earn PDUs Automatically: Your PDU Podcast™ puts you on autopilot for your re-certification. New webinars arrive monthly. Automatically.
- Earn PDUs on Your Schedule: Work the webinars into your schedule and not the other way around. Play them when you have the time.
- Earn as many PDUs as you like: We are a PMI Registered Education Provider (R.E.P.) and therefore the PDU Podcast™ offers "Category A" PDUs. There is no limit to how many PDUs you can earn in this category.
- Learn from a Variety of Presenter: You'll receive presentations from a different presenter who is the expert on the topic at hand. Learn from their vast expertise and expand your own horizons.
- It's portable: Synchronize the webinars to your portable device and then play the webinars wherever your player goes.
- You can Relax: Never again worry about not having enough PDUs to maintain your PMP or PgMP certification. Your PDU Podcast™ delivers at least 1 PDU to you month after month. Reliably.
- Play. Earn PDUs. Repeat. Yes... It's as easy as that.
- Earn 20 or more PDUs with a one-time purchase: You will not only have the option to earn PDUs on a monthly or yearly basis. If your recertification is coming up and time is not in your hands, you also get the option to buy the first year (21.75 PDUs) or second year (20 PDUs) with a one-time purchase. Learn more...
What You can Expect
- Monthly, recorded PowerPoint style video webinars. (Watch our samples here...)
- Presentations from the experts in the field who make their years of hands-on experience available to you.
- Challenging concepts that will help you grow as a project manager.
- Worksheets (with select webinars only) that allow you to apply what you learn on your projects the very next day.
- And most importantly: 21.75 Category A PDUs in the first year and 20 Category A PDUs in the second year of your subscription to maintain your PMP or PgMP certification!
Ready to try it for free? The Free PDU Podcast on your player...
Webinars in Year 1
You receive your first webinar as soon as you subscribe. New webinars will arrive every 30 days. It doesn't matter when you sign up, you always start with the first one. You earn 21.75 Category A PDUs in the first year alone:
|01||Steve Kaye||Effective Meetings for Project Managers||video||1.25|
|02||Margaret Meloni, PMP||Dealing with Difficult People||video||2.25|
|03||Thomas Cutting, PMP||High Performing PMOs||video||1.50|
|04||Diane Altwies, PMP||Managing Teams in a Virtual World||video||1.00|
|05||Jack Ferraro, PMP||The Strategic Project Leader||video||2.50|
|06||Jack Ferraro, PMP||Build your Service-based Project Leadership Skills||video||3.00|
|07||Gene Dutz||Effective Teleconferencing||video||2.00|
|08||Stan Levanduski, PMP||Leadership Challenges of Complex Projects - Part 1||video||2.00|
|09||Stan Levanduski, PMP||Leadership Challenges of Complex Projects - Part 2||video||2.75|
|10||Janice Preston, PMP||Managing Stakeholder Expectations||video||1.00|
|11||Mark Perry||Effective Project Dashboarding||video||1.25|
|12||Cornelius Fichtner, PMP||The 4-week PMO||video||1.25|
|Total Year 1||21.75|
Webinars in Year 2
We are launching year 2 with more than "just" our regular webinar: Everyone who continues their subscription into year 2 will also receive two bonus lessons from Margaret Meloni, each worth 0.75 Category B PDUs. In this way, you'll start out Year 2 with a bang worth 3 PDUs:
|13.1||Steve Kaye||Effective Presentations for Project Managers||video||1.50|
|13.2||Bonus Item by M. Meloni, PMP||Do More With Less||audio||0.75|
|13.3||Bonus Item by M. Meloni, PMP||What's Your Communication Style||audio||0.75|
|14||Andreas Heilwagen||Stop Meeting Failure||video||1.50|
|15||Mike Graupner, PMP||Managing Scope from Cradle to Grave||video||1.50|
|16||Kristine Hayes Munson, PMP||Project Monitoring and Controlling||video||1.25|
|17||Martin Wartenberg, MBA, P.E.||Managing Small Projects||video||1.75|
|18||Wes Kahle||How Do You Know That Your Project Is In Trouble?||video||1.00|
|19||Cornelius Fichtner, PMP||An Overview of Agile Methods and Agile PM||video||2.50|
|20||Josh Nankivel, PMP||Effective Project Execution with Lean Agile Kanban||video||1.50|
|21||Kevin Reilly, PMP||Effective Risk Response Strategies and Controls||video||1.25|
|22||Mike Graupner, PMP||Project Communication on Virtual and Global Teams||video||1.25|
|23||Mel Bost||Lessons Learned Framework||video||1.25|
|24||Jeff Furman, PMP||Why Strong Ethics are Important for PM Success||video||2.25|
|Total in Year 2||20.00|
Webinars in Year 3
Here is the list of upcoming webinars for Year 3:
|25||Margaret Meloni, PMP||Conflict on the Fly||video||1.25|
|26||Cornelius Fichtner, PMP||Agile PM User Stories||video||1.25|
|27||Dr. Andrew Makar||Project Collaboration Tools That Rock||video||1.25|
|28||Cornelius Fichtner, PMP||Agile PM: Introduction to Scrum||video||2.00|
|29||Susanne Madsen||Project Leadership||video||1.75|
|30||Dave Shirley & Rich Maltzman||Sustainability||video||1.00|
|31||Dave Cornelius, PMP||7 Factors to Successfully Lead Global Teams||video||1.50|
|32||Cornelius Fichtner, PMP||Agile PM: The Crystal Family||video||1.75|
|33||Susanne Madsen||Planning and Initiating your Project||video||2.00|
|34||Mark Price Perry||PMO Success Stories||video||2.00|
|35||Elizabeth Harrin||Customer-Centric Project Management||video||1.25|
|36||Mike Graupner, PMP||Transitioning to a Team Leader||video||1.75|
|Total so far in Year 3||18.75|
You earn Category A PDUs from The PDU Podcast™.
We are a PMI Registered Education Provider (PMI R.E.P.) and there is no limit to how many category A PDUs you can earn from us and then claim in your renewal cycle. See how The PDU Podcast works...
You receive a "Confirmation Code" with each of your monthly webinar. Use this code on our Certificate Website to print your PDU Certificate. Then claim your Category A PDUs on the PMI CCRS website.
You can choose to order by:
- Subscribe Now - We offer a monthly or yearly subscription. You can cancel your subscription at any time and access the webinars until your subscription ends. Your account will be deactivated on the day when your next payment is due.
- Buy Now - You have the option to purchase previous yearly subscriptions in one payment, either the whole 21.75 PDUs for the first year or 20.00 PDUs for the second year. Get unlimited access to the 12 webinars. No expiration of subscription. Recommended if you are in a hurry to earn your PDUs.
At just $9.19 per PDU for the annual subscription, The PDU Podcast™ is an incredibly inexpensive way to earn PDUs for your PMP or PgMP exam re-certification:
|Subscription Type||Cost||Get Episodes
||Payment Frequency||Yearly Cost (21.75 PDUs)
||Cost per PDU|
(min 1 PDU/mo)
|$ 19.99||Monthly||Every 30 days||$ 239.88||$ 11.02|
|$199.99||Monthly for a year||Every 360 days||$ 199.99||$ 9.19|
|Buy First Year
|$249.99||Whole 1 year instantly||One time||$249.99||$11.49|
|Buy 2nd year
|$249.99||Whole 1 year instantly||One time||$249.99||$12.49|
Full Money Back Guarantee within 90 Days from your date of Purchase
We offer a full money-back guarantee if you don't like our Podcast. Please read our Refund Policy for details....
Note: You cannot ask for a refund and still claim PDUs.
We regularly offer discount coupons for our products. These coupons are published in our newsletters and via various social media channels. Here is our policy in regards to accepting discount coupons:
- Discount coupons are only valid for new purchases and the coupon code must be entered into the Gift Certificate box at the time of purchase in order to obtain the discount.
- Each discount coupon has a clearly published start date and expiration date:
- The discount cannot be applied to purchases that happened before the coupon start date.
- The discount cannot be applied to purchases that happened on/after the coupon expiration date.
- Customers who purchase a product for which a discount coupon is active on the day of the purchased have 3 days to write to support and ask to receive the discount. The discount cannot be granted if the customer writes to us later than 3 days after the purchase.
- Internet connection (high-speed recommended)
- iTunes to download your webinars (free from Apple...).
- Webinars can be played on your computer screen / speakers but we recommend a portable media player of the latest generation for absolute freedom of how, where and when you want to earn your PDUs.
Please note that you cannot download the webinars manually. You must use the recommended software. Alternative software is available but we only provide support for iTunes.
Account Security, Account Monitoring & Google Reader
To ensure that your purchase of The PDU Podcast is secure, we monitor account activity. Our system de-activates accounts where excessive downloads are occurring because this might be a sign that your purchase has been compromised and others are downloading your purchase without your knowledge.
There is in particular one action that you as a customer must take to protect your purchase: Please do not use Google Reader to access your purchase. Google Reader has recently made a system change: Any item that you add to Google Reader is also indexed by the Google search engine, which basically means: If you watch your copy of The PDU Podcast in Google Reader then anyone on the internet can find your personal subscription in Google and watch it for free. If this happens then our system will detect it, your account will be temporarily suspended and we will send you an email with more information about the situation. Instead of using Google Reader please access The PDU Podcast via our Customer Gateway where you can watch the lessons in your browser.
Presentation Video Format
- All our Webinars are MP4 videos (H.264 codec). You will receive both a 600x480 pixel high-resolution and a 320x240 pixel low-resolution version of each. The high-resolution is intended for viewing on your computer screen and the low-resolution for your portable player. Videos are optimized for Apple iPod / iPhone but can be played on most players of latest generation. Watch our overview video...
Try The Free PDU Podcast
Want to make sure that it works on your player? Click here to try The Free PDU Podcast on your player...